The Resource The legend of Tarzan.
- The legend of Tarzan.
- Statement of responsibility
- a Warner Bros. Pictures presentation ; in association with Village Roadshow Pictures ; in association with RatPac-Dune Entertainment ; a Jerry Weintraub production ; a Riche/Ludwig production ; a Beaglepug production ; a David Yates film ; produced by Jerry Weintraub, David Barron, Alan Riche, Tony Ludwig ; story by Craig Brewer and Adam Cozad ; screenplay by Adam Cozad and Craig Brewer ; directed by David Yates
- Broadbent, Jim
- Jackson, Samuel L.
- Beaglepug (Firm)
- Hounsou, Djimon, 1964-
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- )
- Weintraub, Jerry
- Gregson-Williams, Rupert
- Cozad, Adam
- Ludwig, Tony
- Robbie, Margot, 1990-
- Riche, Alan, 1941-
- Village Roadshow Pictures
- Waltz, Christoph, 1956-
- Day, Mark, 1958-
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Yates, David, 1963-
- Jerry Weintraub Productions
- Braham, Henry, 1965-
- RatPac-Dune Entertainment (Firm)
- Barron, David, (Film producer)
- Skarsgård, Alexander
- Brewer, Craig
- It has been years since the man once known as Tarzan left the jungles of Africa behind for a gentrified life as John Clayton III, Lord Greystoke, with his beloved wife, Jane at his side. Now, he has been invited back to the Congo to serve as a trade emissary of Parliament, unaware that he is a pawn in a deadly convergence of greed and revenge, masterminded by the Belgian, Captain Leon Rom. But those behind the murderous plot have no idea what they are about to unleash
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Henry Braham ; editor, Mark Day ; music, Rupert Gregson-Williams
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG-13; for sequences of action and violence, some sensuality and brief rude dialogue
- Language note
- Blu-ray: English, Spanish, Portugese or French dialogue; Spanish, Portugese or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video
- DVD: English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish, or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video
- Alexander Skarsgard, Samuel L. Jackson, Margot Robbie, Djimon Hounsou, Jim Broadbent, Christoph Waltz
- live action
ContextContext of The legend of Tarzan.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The legend of Tarzan.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tynglib.org/resource/KcO-sc4y4Xk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tynglib.org/resource/KcO-sc4y4Xk/">The legend of Tarzan.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tynglib.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tynglib.org/">Tyngsborough Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tyngsborough Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...